Bread is back! A few weeks ago I decided to make a few loaves of bread and slice them for sandwiches. I froze about half of a loaf to put in the toaster oven in the mornings with tea. But then it hit me. FRENCH TOAST! Why not?! So I grabbed the garbanzo flour and got to work. Here’s what I did.
- 1/4 cup Garbanzo flour
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Ground Clove
- In flat-bottom bowl, whisk in Spring water until you reach a scrambled egg consistency. (More liquid than pancake batter)
For the Spelt Bread Recipe click below
- Heat a pan until very hot
- Add 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- Dip each slice of bread flat into garbanzo mixture on both sides
- Immediately lay the soaked slices into the hot pan
- Cook for about 45 seconds to 1 min, flip and remove after another 45 seconds to 1 min
- The apple compote recipe can be found in An Alkaline Holiday with the Apple Bread Pudding Recipe
These and other basic replacement recipes can be found in a series of Dr Sebi inspired cookbooks from A Healthy Crush.
Click the link below and please share.
AN ELECTRIC JOURNEY GIVE-A-WAY PRIZE PACKAGE
SIGN UP TO WIN AN ELECTRIC JOURNEY GIVE-A-WAY PACKAGE! WIN AN ELECTRIC JOURNEY ECOURSE, ONE-ON-ONE ONLINE COACHING SESSION, 15 ALKALINE HERBS, 2 COOKBOOKS, A CUISINART FOOD PROCESSOR & A HOT LOGIC PERSONAL PORTABLE OVEN. WE WANT TO SEE YOU BECOME YOUR HEALTHIEST SELF! WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FRIDAY, JULY 21ST AT 7:00PM ON FACEBOOK LIVE!