Bread is back! A few weeks ago I decided to make a few loaves of bread and slice them for sandwiches. I froze about half of a loaf to put in the toaster oven in the mornings with tea. But then it hit me. FRENCH TOAST! Why not?! So I grabbed the garbanzo flour and got to work. Here’s what I did.
- 1/4 cup Garbanzo flour
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 pinch Ground Clove
- In flat-bottom bowl, whisk in Spring water until you reach a scrambled egg consistency. (More liquid than pancake batter)
For the Spelt Bread Recipe click below
- Heat a pan until very hot
- Add 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- Dip each slice of bread flat into garbanzo mixture on both sides
- Immediately lay the soaked slices into the hot pan
- Cook for about 45 seconds to 1 min, flip and remove after another 45 seconds to 1 min
- The apple compote recipe can be found in An Alkaline Holiday with the Apple Bread Pudding Recipe
These and other basic replacement recipes can be found in a series of Dr Sebi inspired cookbooks from A Healthy Crush.
Click the link below and please share.
FREE DETOX GUIDE
Kelly Keelo (Owner of A Healthy Crush) shares the various ways she has detoxed to alleviate toxin overload. Find out what ways she finds work best for detoxing through her real world experiences in this 15 page guide.
Enter your name and email. FREE DOWNLOAD happens within seconds...