We get questioned alot about how we manage to live by Dr. Sebi’s Nutritional Guide with ease. And the answer is that we have changed out the ingredients of our favorite foods but have kept our menu similar to what people think of as “normal”. You don’t have to sacrifice taste for health.
This recipe has been circling our online communities for some time – is a client Top 10. We wanted to give you the recipe for the burger on our blog so that you can keep it handy when you want access to yummy comforting body fuel! It definitely tastes just as good as it looks.
3-4 cups Baby Bella Mushrooms (chopped)
1/2 med Red Onion (chopped)
1 Bell Pepper (yellow is most ripe/chopped)
3/4 cup Spelt Flour
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1/2 tsp Habanero Pepper (optional)
- Add all ingredients to the food processor and pulse about 8 or 9 times.
- Transfer to a container with a lid in case you want to store what’s left.
- Heat a pan with 1 tsp Grapeseed Oil.
- Form patties by hand. Gently place in the hot pan.
- Fry 1.5 minutes per side or until golden brown on both sides.
- Add condiments (homemade Ketchup/Brazil Nut Mayo found in Beyond Vegan)
- Bread was “Berlin Bakery” Spelt – (No yeast) Freezer Section of Whole Foods.
- Burger Recipe as seen in the Mucus Free Food Detox Guide.