Looking for a versatile spread that’s easy to make and adds some zing to sandwiches, dressings and dips, without mucus causing ingredients and processed “vegan” condiments? Well look no further. We’ve got you covered with the last condiment recipe you’ll ever need. This spread can be broken down into the perfect dressing, sweetened for an amazing frosting or even salted up for an incredible cheese sauce. The possibilities are endless. Toy with this recipe a bit and see what variations you come up with.
Send us your variations at Get@AHealthyCrush.com — We’d love to see what you come up with!
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 cup soaked Brazil nuts (at least 4 hours)
- 1/2 Key lime juice squeezed
- 2 pinches Sea Salt
- 1 dash Onion Powder
- 1 sash Coriander
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
- Spring water (a little at a time to consistency of paste)
- Put everything in the blender (NitriBullet, NutriNinja, VitaMix, Montel, whatever)
- Blend and check consistency — add a little more water and blend — repeat
- Once mixture is the consistency of paste/spread it’s ready
- Use a rubber spatula to transfer to a mason jar for storage
- Use a butter knife to spread or add water for sauces or dips
Note: Coconut oil is used because this is a raw condiment and it helps stiffen the recipe for ideal spreading. Due to the Coconut Oil content this recipe is not to be cooked. For cooking with this recipe, use Grape Seed oil.
Articles that may also interest you:
AN ELECTRIC JOURNEY GIVE-A-WAY PRIZE PACKAGE
SIGN UP TO WIN AN ELECTRIC JOURNEY GIVE-A-WAY PACKAGE! WIN AN ELECTRIC JOURNEY ECOURSE, ONE-ON-ONE ONLINE COACHING SESSION, 15 ALKALINE HERBS, 2 COOKBOOKS, A CUISINART FOOD PROCESSOR & A HOT LOGIC PERSONAL PORTABLE OVEN. WE WANT TO SEE YOU BECOME YOUR HEALTHIEST SELF! WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FRIDAY, JULY 21ST AT 7:00PM ON FACEBOOK LIVE!