Stuck in the house during a snowstorm can have you eating a whole bunch of things that you shouldn’t. In our house, its all about clean eating these days, so Crush decided to make us something fun and electric! The Chick’n Nuggets made from chickpeas and the squash fries tasted so delicious. But even better, they made me FEEL amazing. He created a sweet and sour sauce made from apples too. I wish you could taste it!
CHICK’N NUGGETS RECIPE
- 1 1/2 cups Chickpeas (soaked and drained)
- 1/2 cup Spelt Flour
- 3 tbsp Grape Seed Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- Place Chickpeas, salt, 1tbsp of Grape Seed Oil and seasonings in a food processor and pulse until grainy.
- Transfer ingredients to a mixing bowl and add Spelt Flour
- Lightly oil hands and form nuggets by hand and place in a container
- Freeze for 20 minutes
- Heat skillet with left over Grape Seed Oil
- Remove nuggets from the freezer and fry on high heat 1 min per side
- Flip nuggets twice until golden brown
- Transfer to a bowl with paper towel
- Cool, serve and enjoy
For comprehensive meal planning of more plant based meals and on-line support take a look at the eCourse
AN ELECTRIC JOURNEY GIVE-A-WAY PRIZE PACKAGE
SIGN UP TO WIN AN ELECTRIC JOURNEY GIVE-A-WAY PACKAGE! WIN AN ELECTRIC JOURNEY ECOURSE, ONE-ON-ONE ONLINE COACHING SESSION, 15 ALKALINE HERBS, 2 COOKBOOKS, A CUISINART FOOD PROCESSOR & A HOT LOGIC PERSONAL PORTABLE OVEN. WE WANT TO SEE YOU BECOME YOUR HEALTHIEST SELF! WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON FRIDAY, JULY 21ST AT 7:00PM ON FACEBOOK LIVE!